Smart Messenger with Self Reminders v4.1.5+ supports Scheduled SMS Messaging, the users can now schedule multiple messages to be sent to a user. Earlier versions of Smart Messenger with Self Reminders supported only Scheduled Group Messaging.
From v4.1.5+ the app supports scheduled SMS messaging to individuals as well.
To use the feature:
- Go to a conversation, and click + sign on the right side of the textbox at the bottom.
- Click Schedule SMS Message
- select date and time and click OK
- Write a message and click Send.
- Your message is scheduled to be sent at a specified time.
One Comment on “Scheduled SMS Messaging”
Have to change the time