The term GalaxySofts refers to the apps and services provided by GalaxySofts (SMC-Private) Limited, which might be available under different domain names.
The terms ‘I’, ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ refer to GalaxySofts or any product of GalaxySofts.
The terms ‘He’, ‘She’, ‘You’ or ‘User’ refers to customer or user using the GalaxySofts website or any product of GalaxySofts on another website under name of GalaxySofts (SMC-Private) Limited.
By using GalaxySofts.com or any app design by GalaxySofts, or services provided by GalaxySofts (SMC-Private) Limited, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with GalaxySofts (SMC-Private) Limited that include provisions that:
- Allows users to use apps and project codes and schematics under certain terms and conditions
- Make it clear that your use of GalaxySofts applications and/or codes and/or schematics does not create a partnership relationship or any legal binding with GalaxySofts,
- Except as expressly authorized by GalaxySofts in writing, make it clear that you cannot directly monetize your use of GalaxySofts stuff.
- Allow GalaxySofts to stop supporting, updating, or deleting any stuff at any time from GalaxySofts.com or apps from markets without any prior warning or information.
- We are not responsible for any Error(s), problem(s), or damage(s) caused by Apps, Services, or any stuff downloaded from our provided services, designed by GalaxySofts, or any information that is available on the website of GalaxySofts or under name of GalaxySofts (SMC-Private) Limited.
- The information collected by apps is limited to the user’s end unless the user creates an account for any of our products or websites. Some of the information is collected to make the application better by collecting error logs, which help us to make the products compatible with various devices.
- GalaxySofts does not provide liability, reliability, guarantee, or warranty of any kind of any service.
- GalaxySofts reserves the right to delete or stop supporting any app which is available free or purchased (including using in-app-purchases).
- The project codes and/or schematics and/or datasheets and/or images and/or Libraries is/are either downloaded or copied (fully or partially) or designed with the help of stuff available on the internet or books.
- The stuff may be copied from one or multiple sites.
- The codes and/or schematics available in Arduino Projects are free to use for personal and/or commercial use by anyone. However, the datasheets, libraries, and some images (which are downloaded from other sources) are subjected to copyright by owners. I, we, or my site(s) cannot allow the use of that stuff under any circumstance.
- In case of any damage and/or error and/or closing and/or stopping of any app, the GalaxySofts is not responsible and is not liable to pay any charges or even a single penny, even if the app is purchased fully or some parts/features using in-app purchases or purchased directly from the owner using any other payment methods.
All terms and conditions apply to all applications and services provided by GalaxySofts (SMC-Private) Limited.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders application has an option to send specified message to SMS Library (Smart Messenger with Self Reminders > Group Messages), which allows you to download different types of messages (no any personal message) which can be forwarded to friends and family. The messages can also be uploaded to server which is all with manual actions by the user and there is no any option to send messages automatically without user consent.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders also supports Notification Listening and Reading, which is also allowed by user manually by enabling (Smart Messenger with Self Reminders > Settings > ‘Enable Notification Capturing’ or ‘Process Other Packages too’ option and Enabling application from accessibility service.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders can also read your SMS Messages and your contacts to display and allows you to improve productivity by automatically extracting useful schedulable information and setting reminders or asks user whether he/she wants to add it to Reminder or discard it.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders from version 4.0+ can also read all the notifications (after enabling from settings manually) of all other applications. But all of these messages are just to detect any schedulable information or to translate the notification. No personal information is being collected or sent to server by any means without user consent.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders (vesion 4.0+) uses translation feature, which send your message to either Google Translate API or Baidu Translation API (http://api.fanyi.baidu.com/). However, this service will only send information if the user enables Translation Features from Smart Messenger with Self Reminders’s Settings and with a User consent. The GalaxySofts or our applications are not concerned or related by any means in any way about the usage of that information (which is sent for translation purpose) by 3rd party applications.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders (v4.1.0+) allows users to create user accounts to allow users to save their settings and save any purchase information to server that can be retrieved later by the user on any one or more devices by logging in using same credentials.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders (v4.1.5+) collects usage data like crashes along with android version data to help us fix issues in upcoming versions and give users better experience every time.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders (v4.1.4+) allows users to share their location with their friends or family. Where in real-time location sharing feature, the app collects location data even when app is in background for specified time (as selected by user). When the app is accessing location data, the users will see a warning on main window of app, from where they can immediately stop app from further accessing location data. The location data is only collected by user’s consent, and not without their permissions.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders (v4.1.10+) may upload user login information and the profile picture (provided by the user him/her self) to the server, which may be used by upcoming features by app to display it to other users during the conversation.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders (v4.1.10+) may collect the information regarding the time, the user was using the app. This is required for newly added feature Last Online in v4.1.12.
- The Smart Messenger with Self Reminders (v4.1.12+) may collect and upload information to our own website (i.e. galaxysofts.com) via secure channel. The information may include SMS or contacts information, this information will be collected to provide SMS from Web feature, so users can send SMS messages directly from their laptops, computers or anyother devices.
- The apps and/or any features of apps purchased (including using in-app-purchases) are supported or available to users till the app is active and supported by GalaxySofts.
Application and Website Usage Policy:
By using our applications, the user agrees with our policy regarding the sending of usage of applications to 3rd party services like Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics.
- The information that is sent to Google Analytics or Facebook Analytics is only related to application usage and there is no any personal or private information is being sent.
- This information includes the details related to Browser being used, operating system and it’s version, Default Language of browser, Android OS version, default language of device, Application version, opening of any activity or installation and removal of our application and crash reasons and log of application etc.
- This information is only used to find the like feature of our application (or content of website) to improve our service.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website or any application or service provided by GalaxySofts (SMC-Private) Limited, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any of your data with third-party applications except for using third-party services like text translation or obtaining any service from them. However, our website may have many third-party services to help improve our site and help users to have a good user experience. Those websites may collect some information through the browser and is not related to data you provide or submit to our website or application. The application can send any text that you request for translation to any third-party website for translation.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
For translation of the text, the given text is sent to a third-party website for translation purposes.