Errors in Simulating AVR ADC codes on Proteus
I am using AVR ATMEGA 16 and programmed it in AVR Studio 4. I am currently working on Analog to digital conversion and simulating my code on Proteus 7.9. I receive errors while simulating my code, however, my code is OKAY and AVR Studio is not showing any error on ADC.
My simulation on Proteus 7.
9 gives the following Error:
(AVR AD Converter) Result is not written to the ADC Register because it has been locked.
1. User might have some warnings in AVR code while compiling on AVR Studio.
2. You might be reading any one data register either ADCL or ADCH.
1. Remove warnings from code in AVR Studio.
2. Read the value from both the registers, whether it is useful or not.
- Bluetooth Error Codes:
- Downloading a webpage from internet using Arduino
- Interfacing GPS Shield for Arduino(ublox NEO-6M-0-001) with Arduino Mega 2560
- Increasing the length of Serial Buffer in Arduino
- Interfacing Water Flow Sensor with Arduino
- Reset Arduino using Programming
- Interfacing Soil Moisture Sensor with Arduino
- Interfacing MPL3115A2 Altitude Sensor with Arduino UNO/ Mega
- Interfacing Accelerometer ADXL345 (GY-291) with Arduino UNO/ Mega